Invite your Neighbors, Friends, Family... or request to join another group!
District Facility Tours Available
Interested in touring the various District facilities and don't know where to start? Please send an email, include the names of all participants, the requested tour date, and a contact phone number so that dates and times may be arranged.
We will contact you to confirm arrangements!
Parker Water & Sanitation District Tours
The Parker Water and Sanitation District is a leader in implementing a 75% renewable water system that members of Congress, State Legislators, American Waterworks Association members and others come to see. We now have a great opportunity for District customers, school classes, and other interested groups to tour the infrastructure and technology that brings water to homes and businesses, in addition to the wastewater reclamation process.
Get an up-close look at the District's...
- North Water Reclamation Facilities
- Cherry Creek Diversion Dam & Pump Station
- Rueter-Hess Reservoir
- Rueter-Hess Water Purification Facility
Full tours take approximately 4 hours (reduced tours are available upon request). Walking is required and stairs will be encountered at some facilities. Depending on the size of the tour group, the District may be able to help assist with transportation to and from the outlying facilities.
- Participants MUST sign up in advance
- Some outside walking is required (no open-toed shoes)
- Safety items, including non-prescription safety glasses are available
- Weather appropriate clothing recommended
- No children under 5, please
Following the full 4-hour tour, District customers get $15 off your next bill (mention this when scheduling)!